1965 Cinelli SC Pista

Classic combination silver/red, like the old Porsche 356, Mercedes of the day. The daft thing is i thought it was a champagne colour pre clean up. Hat's off to you, looking great.

Spent 6 hrs cleaning up and polishing the rear wheel and am looking forward to another 6Hrs on the front tomorrow...
Picture064.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Also this Showed up thanks Spirito.... and Medo...
Picture059-1.jpg

Great Cinelli ,im so glad you didnt over restore it the Patina is beautiful and should be treasured

Lovely.

Been following this thread since it started and it just keeps looking better and better. The frame has come up looking really good and I agree with Andy that it looks far better with its history showing patina than fresh respray. That day will probably come once it gets well used agian but for now it would be a shame to lose that character.
Are you a fellow bus owner?
I am in the process of respraying my T3 panel van. What is it with old vans and old bikes that seem to make them go together?
Mental illness perhaps ;)
My sister lives in Yeppoon, and while from Sydney before coming here a few years ago, I spent many times up there. God I miss home and that warm orange thing in the sky, I cant remember its name, its been so long since I seen it ;)
Jamie

It's Official It's Finished........

I will be getting some good pics done on the weekend

another 4hrs of Polishing today...
Picture001-2.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

then I opened this packed for the first time ever... Nos Regina Inch Pitch block chain.

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

fitted it and ended up with this....

Picture009-2.jpg

And yes Dubs are my other most expensive great love....

I have a 1958 Panel in Dove blue and a 1954 Oval window.....

The search continues for a Manx which I really want next...

Back