Cannondale Gemini Wreck to Runner FINISHED

Thanks for the kind comments chaps
Coomber the bars are 745mm wide
After a weekend away riding I have managed to progress a little further.
Thanks to the guys at TF tuned who have fitted me up with the correct springs for my weight the suspension now feels a lot better.
Tip from TF tuned a yellow (firm) and white (extra soft) spring combination is equal to 2 silver (medium) set up.
The decals came from ebay and after a good rumage round the shed I managed to find a Cannondale seat clamp.
Im now looking for a way of fastening the cables into the guides as Cannondale use a plastic retainer and they dont seem to grip the cables very well allowing them to move.

P10106162.jpg

P10106172.jpg

P10106182.jpg

P10106192.jpg

Zipties are about your best option on that kind of frame for cable holding. I'll be VERY interested to know how you get the front brake mounted on that fork as it's a boxxer mount and I personally can't find a Boxxer-IS mount so I'm running no front brake ATM.

IWish
I have another hope caliper that is supposed to fit the Boxxers but what I intend to do is purchase another Avid Code for the front and sell the Hope.
I will see what I can come up with for holding the cables,maybe machine something up as i dont really want cable ties round the frame

Looks good - I do like a good Gemini. Mine will be going into the pine box alongside me!

The upper crown on the boxxers looks like a tight fit though - does it foul the 1.5" headtube?

Carter 711
Chain not finished yet but cheers for the advice

Rumble
Thanks for the kind words,never rode a Gemini before so dont really know what to expect.
The crown is a good 3mm clear of the headtube,if the upper race of the nukeproof had not been tapered i would have had major problems.

I really needed to sort out the cables and as I didnt have any of the correct guides that fit Cannondale frames i made these and if I say so myself are brilliant,once threaded through the gear cable does not move at all.
5/16th OD 10mm OD shoulder 4.2mm through 15mm to shoulder 3mm shoulder

P10106212.jpg

Back