Ultegra Front Derailleur braze on!

yslim

Dirt Disciple
Ultegra 6603 front deraileur braze on

Shimano 10 speed cassette. (Sorted)

Anyone has the following?

Inmish Ed":e19tvy5z said:
Thought so, yep, 31.8mm band on ultegra and the 10sp cassette 12-26 I think. Both there in the shed.

Thats great, im not sure of the band size. As the front deraileur is attached directly to the frame without any band. Will check it when I'm back home.

How much are you looking for both of them?

Pictures as well please! thanks

Sounds like you need a braze on front mech, not band on. I'be a shimano 600 Ultegra one of those, but thats older than the pure ultegra. (6400 v's 6600)
Front mechs £15, cassette £20, postage free.

Inmish Ed":1e2m5fp9 said:
Sounds like you need a braze on front mech, not band on. I'be a shimano 600 Ultegra one of those, but thats older than the pure ultegra. (6400 v's 6600)
Front mechs £15, cassette £20, postage free.

Is it possible for me to convert it to a band on? Have not really built up a bike before... It is the similar one as shown in the link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/terpkristi ... 4234525230

I would require postage that would let me have the items by friday if that is fine with you?

sorted out the cassette and front derailleur.

Will still be on a lookout for a 6603 ultegra braze on derailleur in case the current one doesnt fit.

package arrived today! cant fit the derailleur onto the bike, guess I will have to source for another!

if your frame has a hanger for a front mech, then you definitely need the braze on type, the hanger won't let you install a band on type. if there'e no hanger, then you can use a braze on front mech with an adaptor.

if a braze on type mech is what you need, then I have a shimano 600 ultegra 6400 7/8 speed model if that's any use to you. only compatible with DT shiters though, not STI levers.

Andy

Back