Merlin Ti Elevator FS | Update 1 (components)

Rio":7km3pzu9 said:
Mr.Toad":7km3pzu9 said:
Anybody know how many of these frames were made?

I would like to know that too!

Think it was 500....i've got one too so that accounts for 3!! :D
Frame number S057....what frame numbers you got there?

Mini update...

Merlin ti bars in near perfect nick arrived today. This leaves me a headset and cable outers (Anyone know where to get m900 cable outers?!?). Forks to come from a friendly Retrobiker then we are good to go....

Slight delay in matters due to clients wanting me to actually do work for them in return for money. I hate how work gets in the way of important stuff.

Anyway, waiting on 1 inch headset to arrive, then forks from a helpful member then we are good to go. Will try and photograph all other components this weekend and share....

treacle":2pozmauc said:
Mini update...

Merlin ti bars in near perfect nick arrived today. This leaves me a headset and cable outers (Anyone know where to get m900 cable outers?!?). Forks to come from a friendly Retrobiker then we are good to go....

Barnacles! How'd you score the handlebar??? Would love to get my hands on one for my Merlin. But then again you got your self an Elevator, so it figures. :roll:

No logo, but they look like Merlin bars and the seller seems to think they are also. RB classifieds are a wonderful thing!

Back