2004/05 Orange Patriot

strange

I found this because i'm currently bidding on 06 boxxers for my 02 patriot. I've had a wishlist on chain reaction cycles of gold components for a while now too. Nice to see your living my dream haha.

I just missed out on buying a ms isle too. I wonder if orange bikes know they have this effect on people.
It's the best brand i've been part of.

Its still serving its purpose.... Had a thrashing at Cwmcarn the other week, it just lapped it up.

Here it is after washing half of Wales off it.....

IMG_4333.jpg

Very smart AJ followed you MsIsle build when I done mine, anyway just finished(ish) rebuild on my Patriot

Attachments

• WP_000215.jpg
    WP_000215.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 526
LeeMsIsle":3hw0v7df said:
Very smart AJ followed you MsIsle build when I done mine, anyway just finished(ish) rebuild on my Patriot

Very nice Lee! The new Decals look the dogs on that!

I really need to get my ass in to gear and get mine done! its not getting ridden much ATM. Although im supposed to be taking it to Chicksands this weekend for a blast!

Cheers for that, I didnt end up getting any stickers from Orange yet as the powder coat got put off and wasnt sure on the decals the actually had after speaking to a member on here.

I may well use them, do you get a head tube badge?

You can get those ones from orange in gold or white for £20 which includes postage and a metal head tube badge.

Back