Klein Attitude Moonrise Fuselarge from 1993 New Pics PAGE 3

"Oh Happy Day", is right. Congrats on the find\aquisition. My song for the moment is Someday at Christmas. Hopefully I will sing Oh Happy Day in the near future.

treacle":2ifd69ni said:
How do you guys find these mint looking Kleins, I look on Ebay, Craigslist (scamlist), Markplaats... so I am either misspelling Klein (Kline?) or not got the right connections?

V Jealous!

Heard a story of a guy who went to see a Klein that was advertised and when he arrived the guy had 8 other Kleins and the seller decided to sell all of them to the guy... and they were the old Klein's :roll:

Sometimes you have luck sometimes you haven't :cry:

BUT Florian, that's a stunner again mate !! How is the color in "real life" ??

Klein

treacle":17qtpock said:
Whoever has 8 kleins and is bored of one of them, you can PM me and I will be happy to help!!

Me as well.. unbelievable story and true! He also went to see another guy who advertised with a frame that also had a brand new NIB, bubblewrapped, everything to drool... Adroit 20th anniversary with strata and some other like mint Klein's as well ! Holland is like Klein paradise :LOL: and this has not happend in the late 90's when Klein's were not so wanted as they are now.. but very very recently :roll:

Back