MacRetro Trading Post

Mostly I was saying road because of the lack of inner ring bolt holes.

If it was road, it'd be a double? I'd have thought more likely to be DH specific, single ring and bash...

True but I've saw it before. I reckon your best bet is the Race Face Fans in the Race Face Crank thread.

For instance heres a topline road crank inner.

IMG_1182.JPG

Ive posted up in the road section,hopefully theyll know :) and ill pop into the turbines section later.

Cheers for the heads up K :cool:
:D

dyna-ti":2pmcgciy said:
Ive posted up in the road section,hopefully theyll know :) and ill pop into the turbines section later.

Cheers for the heads up K :cool:
:D

I think they are for a dh rig - single ring plus bash guard

Andy try to compare the q factor with another pair of cranks. Road cranks will have a narrower profile.

Downtube Shifter boss washers

Hi Guys
You may or may not have seen my wanted in the road section but I am after a couple of Shimano concave downtube shifter boss washers. Sounds complicated but its not, they are the curved/concave washers that sit under the shifters against the frame. On alloy frames they are flat and on steel they are concave. They are no longer available from Shimano UK.
If anyone has a set or are maybe in a good shop with older stock could they ask if they might have them. They are for Dura Ace 7700 but all the Shimano shifter use the same part for this.
Cheers
Jamie

Back