Torridon, 28th/29th April 2012

it would be a shame not make it, go on you know you want to go

i canny wait, it's the only thing getting me through work at the moment, wish it was for longer

@velo, to be honest i canny see why you won't be more than comfy on a rigid bike. it starts off landrover track, fire road, road, stoney single track (gradual up hill), a push up to the col (virtually un-ridable) then the 6-8Km down hill which is relatively smooth and gradual.

coming rigid to albeit on bigger wheels, canny wait also- what sort of distance are we doing, about as unfit as I have ever been but up for some punishment anyway :D

clockworkgazz":1o5ntc4b said:
coming rigid to albeit on bigger wheels, canny wait also- what sort of distance are we doing, about as unfit as I have ever been but up for some punishment anyway :D

i'd be taking the rigid zaskar if i hadn't decided to make some revisions and pulled it to pieces

think the torridon loop's a slow 27 miles, took me ~5hrs last time

I'm in

Hi guys
I may be down on the Saturday morning and stay till Sunday. Didnt want to say anything as I usually then jinx it. No seals at the moment but plenty of cetacean stuff keeping me busy.
Any room at the bunkhouse or do I need to ring and book?
Also whats the plan for Saturday morning, when, where etc

Jamie

2places have opened up Jamie for friday and Saturday, Mr P is maybe going to take one of them so the other should be available. you could ask Kaiser to change the booking if you are coming, he is the responsible adult on this trip :)

Nice one :D :D :D You and P are in! Jamie we're staying on the Friday night, can you get over?

Back