Toxik Harold's annual Cruiser Ride and Bike show

good eye on the revolutions. i've added a few more since that picture was taken and further down to the left is a set of syncros forged cranks. for race face, there's a lime green pair and a red set. the blue set with blue rings is from kooka. not last and certainly not least, are the 3dv cook bros dog bones! not enough nails! ;o)

hi
just a friendly reminder to all you lower mainlanders out there about harald's show next weekend. come out and bring a bike.
thanks
roy

roc6839":2oi4rgl0 said:
Anybody notice the 3 Syncros cranks in Jim's picture?
jimbotoad":2oi4rgl0 said:
good eye on the revolutions. i've added a few more since that picture was taken and further down to the left is a set of syncros forged cranks. for race face, there's a lime green pair and a red set. the blue set with blue rings is from kooka. not last and certainly not least, are the 3dv cook bros dog bones! not enough nails! ;o)

and Roy goes around publicly calling me a Syncros "whore" :roll:

RockiMtn":p0ezgsur said:
Found this detailed shot of the Suzi-Q. Looks to be some machined cuts made into the headtube of the frame. :shock:

Are there more pics of that bike?
Looks like it has a painted fork to match...

Change of plans for me. I well be represented by my Tantulas, Suzie-Q and DeKerf ST.
Come to the show if you want to see all 3.

Hope you guys get blazing sun tomorrow for the gig. Would love to attend.

Roy, my tracking says you got the Powerlite. All's well?

hi
sorry :oops: been up to my eyeballs here. was going to shoot you an email after the weekend. got it. awesome. many thanks.
you should see what else i've got my hands on this past week. :cool:
watch for posts.....
roy

hi all
event was a big success. thanks to all who came out in support. special thanks to roc6839 and jimbotoad for their contibutions. wouldn't have been the same without you guys. now i guess we'll have to top it next year. i'll post more pictures this evening.
cheers
roy

Attachments

• Harald Bike Show 003.JPG
    Harald Bike Show 003.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 547
  • Harald Bike Show 002.JPG
    Harald Bike Show 002.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 547
  • Harald Bike Show 001.JPG
    Harald Bike Show 001.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 547
Roy,

I see 6 ½ e-stays in those pics, 6 of which are yours:
1 - Norco Pinnacle (I WANT!!)
2 - RM Summit
3 - RM Experience
4 - Nishiki Mystic (I ALSO WANT!!)
5 - A-Stars Ti-Mega
6 – A-Stars T-24
6 1/2 :LOL: - RM Suzi-Q (yours also?)

A few questions for you:
1 - What’s that beam-lookin’ red Trek frame in the background?
2 – What’s the green bike with the helmet, the bmx bars, and the old-style seat?
3 – Are ALL of those bikes yours, or just the ones in the wooden stands?

More pics please?

Back