Cromo e stay frames

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I need a new project, something that's not going to cost me a bomb - ha ;) - and needs to be rideable at the end. I'm thinking Cro mega, T26 would be nice (a retro bike that fits), Brave (yeah right - and I've already seen the giant one on ebay.de) and I'd sell my worldly goods for a Grove or cromo Sbike. Any others I should be looking out for?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Panasonic MC-Comp? Nicely made out Tange MTB OS. Not light, but sure strong. I personally like the way the tubes go from dropout to headtube in 1 straight line. It is a clean e-stay design.

Well, it is not steel, but....

1992RidgeRunner800.jpg

..and what about an Ultimate? :D

Yes, Experience and Cirrus in alloy :cool:

.....and Wedge and Summit in steel (good luck finding one :mrgreen: )

Cheers (",). Looking at what's out there (I remember how difficult it was in '92 to find a bike to fit), at my height I reckon I'd be better off with a 'boom tube' bike- - Sbike or T26 but I won't hold my breath :?

cchris2lou":1ntoh51f said:
What about an Haro Impulse ?

Remember the Extreme but that one slipped my mind. I may just have found what I am looking for - cheers :D. Watch this space.

Back