A big box

benbonty":3blcp9oe said:
Very nice indeed!

Needs a nice Salsa stem though, that Syncros is too clunky IMHO.

You're not wrong there! I hate these Syncros stems on anything skinny, but it'll have to do for now. I'm torn between leaving it much as it is, titivated in '98/99, or getting it back to '93 ness, canties an'all. :shock: :shock:

suburbanreuben":a3ci61or said:
You're not wrong there! I hate these Syncros stems on anything skinny, but it'll have to do for now. I'm torn between leaving it much as it is, titivated in '98/99, or getting it back to '93 ness, canties an'all. :shock: :shock:

I'm sure you'd come close to covering the cost of a Salsa quill by selling the Syncros and the quill adapter. I'd go back to '93 spec. if it were mine, and in an ideal world fit some Bontrager comp forks..... , but these things can wait, the important thing is that frame, its lovely!

benbonty":1s9slr5c said:
suburbanreuben":1s9slr5c said:

I'm sure you'd come close to covering the cost of a Salsa quill by selling the Syncros and the quill adapter. I'd go back to '93 spec. if it were mine, and in an ideal world fit some Bontrager comp forks..... , but these things can wait, the important thing is that frame, its lovely!
The forks are Ritchey Logic; they're non too shabby... ;)
The problem with the stem is actually finding one!

Back