Just another Funk?? :)-

I like it. Spoke wheels look much better. I also like the silver seat post. I do have black Control Tech 1 1/4" Stem and seat post if you are interested. Here is how they looked on mine (at one time)

Attachments

• IMG_2899sm.jpg
    IMG_2899sm.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 1,047
Thanks ;)

Still waiting on the nipples so hope soon I will have them ;) to fit the Ringle.

The Silver seatpost is not the same silver type as the frame so the black parts could really be an option so you have PM ;)

:cool:

love this build fella, the Kooka cranks suit her, and I like the anodised stuff.. black flite def looks better :cool:

Thanks ;)

Yes, for sure the black flite looks better but also a black seatpost I not sure, petty I didnt took a pic with the black saddle and purple seatpost to have a look.

I was looking for the 3DV handlebar but I think a black bar will be better to.
Unless instead of fitting the Purple/Turquoise brake levers I would use instead the M900 Sti's on the purple bar :roll:

I would love to make a nice build and use colour but like I said dont wana spoil the "Funk" or Fu$ck it too much with colour

:LOL: :LOL:

I'm generally not a fan of purple ano bits but they fit your build along with the blue/turquoise. Build a set of wheels with the purple Super Bubba & Super 8 hubs plus black rims. :cool:

What's wrong with the purple Ringle post? Doesn't it fit? It'd set the bike right off!

I'm generally not a fan of purple ano bits but they fit your build along with the blue/turquoise. Build a set of wheels with the purple Super Bubba & Super 8 hubs plus black rims. :cool:

What's wrong with the purple Ringle post? Doesn't it fit? It'd set the bike right off!

Hi,

Thanks ;)

I was just looking to other pics and doing some Photoshop changes and its seems that with the Black or silver parts the bikes or the Funk Style dies a little.

Yes the wheels will be a purple Ringle Hubs with the stickers Blue and the 217CD rims in dark colour so lets see when they will be ready how do they fit ;)

Thanks for the Visit and posts Guys ;)

Hi All,

Long time but just to show a Pic of it ;)

Yes, the wheels still not assemble and the Black Flite still not sorted out :(

Received yesterday this RD and had to give it a try instead of the M900, love them and petty I cant find the Grip Shifts, would love to try the Full Set!!

Back