Any Bontrager experts?

huck raver

Gump, I will be interested to see what you come up with.
As I said the red is pretty bright, so in the end I gave up on the colour coordinaton style , and went with plain silver, it'd be nice to find something to match the wierd yellow tho'. Good luck.

Nice buckshaver :D

What plans have you got for it? You are pimping some serious trick bits on there! I think a little colour co-ordination wouldn't go amiss though. Maybe a set of more high zoot Judy legs also.

Attached a picture below for all to see.

Attachments

• DSCN1156.JPG
    DSCN1156.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 3,548
Grello numbers

Scant,

Sorry about the tardy reply but I didn't jump in on this thread earlier as Bontys have never been my thing.

Send me what you have for the Grello mix and I'll see what I can come up with.

cheers,

rody

Btw,
Keith used to use the same workshop as Paul turner, Paul would supply the crowns and Keith would add the rigid legs ( often cut to order ).

I think very originally KBs fork crowns were used used in Turner's early batches of RS1s?

Project 2s would be great but I need 1" steerer, and have never been able to find any suitable. However, (via this website) have got some old accutrax on the way which are just the ticket. Would still like to see some original Bonty clamp together forks on it eventually tho'.

tangent":3nrf5b38 said:
I think very originally KBs fork crowns were used used in Turner's early batches of RS1s?

Project 2s would be great but I need 1" steerer, and have never been able to find any suitable. However, (via this website) have got some old accutrax on the way which are just the ticket. Would still like to see some original Bonty clamp together forks on it eventually tho'.

Yep, KB was involved in the early RS development. He had a fair bit to do with it ISTR.

Back