WTD : Islabike CNOC 14 or similar

it might be of some relevance John, but we got a cnoc 14 for my boy last year, as usual i had left things to the last minute and contacted them to say i needed a bike real quick. I spoke with isla herself and she gave me the usual you have to wait 28 days bit, but then said they had a built up one which had a "scuff" to the paint on the cross bar which i could have with £40 off it. I went expecting it to be a serious scratch but it really was a barely visible tiny scuff to the clearcoat only about 1cm long and a few mm wide . quality control is that strict they would not send this bike out.
they tend to hold their price as you know, and im confident i will get at least the £129 i paid for it when i come to sell it in a year or so.

So might be with contacting isla bikes , blag you need it in a hurry and ask if they have any built up or slight seconds. you get a brand new bike at second hand price with all of the warranty

I just bought a cnoc 16 for my son and whilst looking around the sight they do offer a trade in for old islabikes to get a discount on a new islabike. I don't know if they refurbish and sell them at a discount so may be worth asking. They are fantastic bikes and as stated do hold their value. My son moved up from the rothan balance bike which will be passed down to my daughter when she is big enough to ride. He even has his picture on the islabikes website which he loved.
If I win the lottery I would get one of these.
s780_BT_20120419_untitled_shoot_008_40.jpg

p4pb8003673.jpg

Cheers guys. My lad already has a Rothan which in due time will go to his sister. We also have a beinn for him but it'll be a while until he fits it. The search goes on....

Latest posts

Back