Let's see your road bike collections....

Dushan Ivekich":1yzh0xmx said:
Do you ride them all? They all look such different sizes!

I can technically ride all of them although the '85 Team and '89 DX-1000 are too small for me to do long distances on. The DX-1000 is actually my wife's and she's owned it since new.

I'm most comfortable on 56-58 cm bikes but 54-60 can be done for shorter stints. ;)

Good thread and while what follows bears no comparison to zeringer's offering, here's mine:

Panasonic PR-6000 ex-John Talen. Dura Ace 7400 throughout. Lovely bike to ride, survived the Ronde admirably.
Fullbike-1.jpg

Eddy Merckx Corsa Extra in ADR team colours. Dura Ace 7400 throughout. Will probably make the cut for the Italian mountains later this summer.
EMTeamADR-1.jpg

Colnago Master with CRecord groupset.
PinkandWhiteMaster.jpg

Mercian 753 with Super Record and Nuovo Record mix. Likely the choice for l'eroica 2012.
PA072098.jpg

Raleigh Panasonic 531c with Nuovo Record groupset. Now with a Rolls. the bike I used at l'eroica in 2010.
RaleighPanasonic-1.jpg

1991 Zullo SLX - far from the best photo as it's filthy but I guess you get the idea. Chorus groupset.
Done.jpg

Independent Fabrication Planet X cyclocross bike. Lash up but effective build as used at the Three Peaks in 2009 and 2011.
ExperimentIFPlanetX.jpg

ex-Rabobank Colnago cyclocross with Dura Ace
Rabobank1.jpg

Back