RTS build, dithering, daydreaming, ummmming, aaaaaaing etc

Ach lots of options, it can be done sympathetically... Shiny Hope brakes would look good, and certainly not klunky looking like that XT kit... There's always the middle road, mix and match old and new.

clockworkgazz":1o8waiy7 said:
Totally agree ZZ, Need to be nice now......got some nice shiny hope brakes im looking to sell ;) :LOL:

Nice and shiny ?, no good to me, spray them matt black and throw them down some stairs a few times and i'll maybe consider them :)

I can't help with this - no matter how hard I try I just don't have any emotional connection with GT's. I'm sure some are great bikes but ............

:twisted:

clockworkgazz":1yj0f81a said:
.....got some nice shiny hope brakes im looking to sell ;) :LOL:

And no doubt some XTR too i shouldn't wonder :p

Damn,looks like im stuck with this ugly 762 rapid rise :roll:

Mr Panda":3qsndu04 said:
I can't help with this - no matter how hard I try I just don't have any emotional connection with GT's. I'm sure some are great bikes but ............

Well i cant get fussed over Kona's or Specialized (except maybe an early FSR), also cant understand the hullaballoooooo over FAT's but there you go :)

I'm gong to build it how i want it, have a shopping list and have already bought some bits so the build path is set.

I'll bring it to a ride, those who dont like it are no getting a shot, they dont have to stand close to it, in fact dont even friggin look at it :LOL:

What hopes is it youre going for ? C2's or maybe monos as they seem to have dropped a bit :?
You'll pay £150 for a set of nice ones from crc or maybe look around and see if you can pick up any of last years X2's.I think there might be a few being discounted because of hopes new +15% lever :?

Im feeling sick still from missing the nos C2's that sold a couple of days ago.

jimihendrix":o5g3wss0 said:
Mr Panda":o5g3wss0 said:

Well i cant get fussed over Kona's or Specialized (except maybe an early FSR), also cant understand the hullaballoooooo over FAT's but there you go :)

I'm gong to build it how i want it, have a shopping list and have already bought some bits so the build path is set.

I'll bring it to a ride, those who dont like it are no getting a shot, they dont have to stand close to it, in fact dont even friggin look at it :LOL:

Ohhhhhhhhh get her, Dont want a shot anyway ha ha :LOL:

Back