RTS build, dithering, daydreaming, ummmming, aaaaaaing etc

Cheers for the links Mike ;) , a few good ideas there, love those 80mm Bombers, had an idea for Fox forks but may stick with what i know (Bombers), good idea about the wheels but i think my mind is set on discs so will need wheels built for the RTS, also the RTS handily came with a seatpost.

Comments about the ride are pretty much what i thought, read somewhere a while ago that the RTS is best regarded as a hardtail, the LTS being a different beast alltogether.

Seem to be notorious for BB shell cracking, is that something that all the frames, or more the RTS 2,3's ?

Might i suggest m760 groupset :oops: Not the nicest looking and it seems it doesnt sell as well as other XT groupo's because of that,was thinking you might build up good components for little outlay* :? And that retro XTR stuff is just too sought after at the moment to get it at bargain prices.

* now that you look at it it will jump up in price :LOL:

dyna-ti":6xtepr7j said:
Might i suggest m760 groupset :oops: Not the nicest looking and it seems it doesnt sell as well as other XT groupo's because of that,was thinking you might build up good components for little outlay* :? And that retro XTR stuff is just too sought after at the moment to get it at bargain prices.

* now that you look at it it will jump up in price :LOL:

You should defo take a classic retro bike frame and build it up with a clunky ugly modern groupo, cause its cheap, without a doubt, go for it...... :LOL:

Attachments

• item-1125820489.jpg
    item-1125820489.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 292
clockworkgazz":1m3yhr3y said:
You should defo take a classic retro bike frame and build it up with a clunky ugly modern groupo, cause its cheap, without a doubt, go for it...... :LOL:

Ma hoose is full of that semi-modern clunky ugly XT stuff :LOL:

RobMac":2yc3wpm4 said:
clockworkgazz":2yc3wpm4 said:

Ma hoose is full of that semi-modern clunky ugly XT stuff :LOL:

sell some of it and buy some forks for the stab then ya hoarder :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back