GP4 red label or similar, 36h

American Friend

Retro Guru
Looking for a pair of GP4s red label 36h or similar, ideally NOS, but will also consider very low mileage used. please pm. can collect if in Yorks, Lancs or Cumbria.
cheers

GP4

I have a pair of GP4s built onto Ofmega hubs,spokes would benefit replacing
Overall in very good condition
Malc

thanks for the offer, but I'm after the rims only to replace on some wheels I have with Record hubs... might consider a complete wheelset if they're 1034 hubs and the wheels are well-built, but really just after a pair of rims at the mo. would also consider old Nemesis but doubt anyone here has a pair they want to part with. :)

wheels

I can remove the hubs and spokes
The rims are for tubular tyres.
Would that be favourable?

I have a pair of red label GEL 330s if you're interested - have some minor rim wear, just starting to wear through the anodising in placed with the distinctive 'pulsing' pattern. I bought them for a build but have never used them. £40 posted or offer? PM me for photos.

hi, thanks for the offer, but I'm after GP4s or something similarly heavy and robust, and preferrably unused. I'll keep these in mind if I don't get anywhere. Still early days though. he says optimistically. :)

nice offers everyone, thanks very much, but looking for 36h GP4s red labels (or SSCs or Nemesis), prefer unused or very low mileage.

Back