Purple passion.....'94 Zaskar LE.

Bear-Chan":2hst030u said:
melvyn - ive just spent about 2 hours hunting for level vibes video clips on the net having seen this earlier! no joy tho :(
my friend has the original vid on vhs - must borrow it soon. id love to make a hans replica using a little purple zaskar!
ps - i love the bike - it looks nuts! :D

I would be happy to send it to UK, but unfortunately it isn't mine :( I borrowed it. Also got my hands on Klunkerz. That is a real nice one. (slightly off topic, ahum)

If i was building a purple themed bike , that is the way I would want it to look like .

Very nice .

Crell":17mmwle5 said:
I don't like to admit it, but I quite like that :)

It looks immaculate! You clearly like purple hehe!

I'd go for matching tyres (both black on that), I'd ditch the spins (That's a personal thing) and I'd put a black seatpost in it.

I'd also thing about black rings or black cranks. I guess what I'm doing is toning it down - which clearly wasn't the objective. I'd be interested to see how it looks though if you have those parts available to do a comparison.

Truly a homage to 3DV!
Cheers for the reply crell
I think I'll try the Black kit .When it came it did have all deore LX ,Black M563
Chainset ,M565 Cantis & Parralax hubs etc.
but I wanted to try & 'juice' it up a tad. I think it would still do the trick in black ,but ,I think its gotta be Syncros Blackness .

retrobikeguy":15o9hp7d said:
WHOA PURPLE :!:

very nice, needs purple rims ;)

To Flippin right !!!A nice pair of Purple Sun M14A snowflaked with purp alloy nips on some 3dv Ringle super8 & superbubba!!! :)

Light pictures.....

Heres some Daylight pics of my ride ,but inna More conservative guise I guess :)

Attachments

• 45e4_3.JPG
    45e4_3.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,392
  • 46e1_3.JPG
    46e1_3.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,392
  • 4166_12.JPG
    4166_12.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,386
Back