RIDES FOR 2012?

Reading backwards to see what all you are on about. ooh so May 13th is confirmed.

2hr drive via the dodgy Bradford, should be doable then. Day looks free and i'll book use of the car now. Be good to meet up as I'm missing the next and missed the previous.

Coming off at ikea roundabout, anyone need meatballs ;)

EDIT, I don't like Googles Estimate fuel cost though, but a £35 day out isn't so bad.

Nice one Ben and Chris:D
Will be good to catch up.

I have a route around tother side of Malham which includes one hell of a downhill and some stunning views. Will need to try and fit it in in the summer.

If you see an Orange 90 on the A65 when you've finished it'll probably be me on the way back from the Lakes, I'll toot n wave if you're outside the cafe.
Matthew

Matthews":206t7lc8 said:
If you see an Orange 90 on the A65 when you've finished it'll probably be me on the way back from the Lakes, I'll toot n wave if you're outside the cafe.
Matthew

Will do ;)

I,ve dropped the Calf & Bowderdale on the 11th of August as I don't think its a suitable ride so...... has anyone any suggestions for our August ride?

yes, one i'm working on now ;)

real easy stuff yet lack of massive views etc..are compensated with pretty villages and other 'stuff' ;)

done most of the leg-work today, just need to measure up what have you.

i will let you in on it next ride.

cheers.

Sounds good Marc.

There was a setback with the Sherwood Pines ride in that Matt has a badly injured back and none of the others new the woods well enough to lead us but Matt thinks he might be up to it now so I will be working on some dates with him soon.

marc two tone":36ka94og said:
yes, one i'm working on now ;)

real easy stuff yet lack of massive views etc..are compensated with pretty villages and other 'stuff' ;)

done most of the leg-work today, just need to measure up what have you.

i will let you in on it next ride.

cheers.

Do you think you'll have it sorted for the august slot ?

chrisv40":36ka94og said:
There was a setback with the Sherwood Pines ride in that Matt has a badly injured back and none of the others new the woods well enough to lead us but Matt thinks he might be up to it now so I will be working on some dates with him soon

Send him some healing hugs :LOL:

So we're still on for the pines this month ?

Back