AntStarks Feedback

Ant bought some Titec/Bontrager bars from me, fantastic transaction as usual! Will definitely do business again! Thanks matey,

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I just bought a hub from Ant, it arrived quickly and was very well packed! A great guy to deal with, Thanks!

Bought some tyres off Ant, well packaged and quickly too.

Would buy from any time.

cheers, Luke

Just been back to Ant for some more parts and once again I'm well happy...No doubt I'll be back for something else! Cheers fella :cool:

Great Suntour front and rear mechs promptly posted! I think the front mech is oddly a little large for my 501 framed Dawes though only just - I daresay it will shim out.

The rear mech is on the bike and doing good service!

Thanks!....Rolf

Bought some Ringle Holeys and XT U-Brake pads. Quick and safe shipping to Germany and great communication. Highly recommended! :D

Ant and I were at it again. Sent him some Deore derailleurs and thumbies. Originally he was bidding on some UK only Hope parts on ebay.co.uk for me. Got outbid on that But I won a Hope wheel on ebay.co.uk. The postage for the wheel to me was crazy, I only really wanted the hub, so I had the guy ship it to Ant, he disassembled the wheel, shipped me the hub, kept the spokes for his efforts, and put the rim on the FS forum here for me. Awesome stuff.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back