GoldenEraMTB feedback thread

yo-Nate-y":32rjtaiq said:
Great item, reasonably priced, and shipped as if it were a teleported.

Thanks dude!

What do you mean "as if"? :shock:
(USPS are increasing all their rates for a reason, no?)

Anytime man, thanks ;)

Rob's the best - packed the frame SUPER WELL and took time and effort to get the best rate in postage.

Reasonable and great to talk to, too!

thanks Rob!

Ronin 09":kvw0d1ko said:
Rob's the best - packed the frame SUPER WELL and took time and effort to get the best rate in postage.

Reasonable and great to talk to, too!

thanks Rob!

Thanks for taking a moment to leave feedback, and for an excellent transaction. Ronin 09 is a great buyer :cool:

I bought some Joe's Clips from Rob and they arrived quickly, well packaged and as described. Comm's were great throughout too. Top bloke to deal with :D

raidan73":21ab2spq said:
I bought some Joe's Clips from Rob and they arrived quickly, well packaged and as described. Comm's were great throughout too. Top bloke to deal with :D

The feelings are mutual, thanks man :cool:

Re:

Another thumbs up for Rob. I'd deal with this guy all day long :D

Re:

bought something of Rob via ebay, communicated via retrobike pm, everything was perfect once again, top seller, thanks Rob!

Re: Re:

Stylus":xxvkokui said:
bought something of Rob via ebay, communicated via retrobike pm, everything was perfect once again, top seller, thanks Rob!

Always a pleasure! Thanks for taking a moment to leave feedback.

Great seller and the crown prince of insanely good packaging - seriously it looked so nice I almost left it it all wrapped up and cozy!

Back