MacRetro Trading Post

Bullpup":x06x2cwi said:
RobMac":x06x2cwi said:
boxxer":x06x2cwi said:
RobMac":x06x2cwi said:
"TALKIN ABOUT FORKS" :?
The Stab has come to a grinding halt due to lack of suitable forks.

Whats about? :shock:

Thought you had some boxxers??

Didn't happen :?

I have some Marzocchi All Mountain 3s I think. Disc only 190mm steerer which I would swap for some Z2's or similar with V mounts.

Thanks for the reply BP but I need summit with about 7" travel and probably dual crown AND burly as no doubt some 'o' the fat basa on here will get a go on it :LOL:

gmac123":2cpw4r5b said:
kaiser":2cpw4r5b said:
Its also on ebay, was kinda watching it :oops:

That puts a different complexion on it, i was thinking about taking a drive over to it tomorrow.

Brother in law`s looking for a bike, he wants something modern, i was going to persuade otherwise

@Kaiser - are you bidding??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GT-Zaskar-Mou ... 500wt_1158

tried to contact the boy via gumtree to view the other night, however he didn't reply, must have his eye on the ebay auction...

brother in law has rejected in favour of a (p!shy) modern Scott bike, he doesn't understand retro kool :?

was thinking single speed for myself

do you still have the GT Karakoram on offer??

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
gmac123":3m0ubt0y said:
gmac123":3m0ubt0y said:
kaiser":3m0ubt0y said:
Its also on ebay, was kinda watching it :oops:

That puts a different complexion on it, i was thinking about taking a drive over to it tomorrow.

Brother in law`s looking for a bike, he wants something modern, i was going to persuade otherwise

@Kaiser - are you bidding??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GT-Zaskar-Mou ... 500wt_1158

tried to contact the boy via gumtree to view the other night, however he didn't reply, must have his eye on the ebay auction...

brother in law has rejected in favour of a (p!shy) modern Scott bike, he doesn't understand retro kool :?

was thinking single speed for myself

do you still have the GT Karakoram on offer??

No not bidding and yes I still have the Kara :) Let me get some pics.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have a set of threaded Kona P2's bought for a frame that I no longer have. :oops: I would prefer to swap or px if anyone is interested. I had better go and measure the steerer.

Bullpup":2znr1htc said:
I have a set of threaded Kona P2's bought for a frame that I no longer have. :oops: I would prefer to swap or px if anyone is interested. I had better go and measure the steerer.

Awaiting sizes for the P2's ;)

RobMac":2ebbzpq2 said:
Bullpup":2ebbzpq2 said:

Awaiting sizes for the P2's ;)

They are as follows: Steerer 1 1/8th, length 14.3 cm. A-C 41.5 cm

Back