Semi Official Sports Casual Gentlemen Racers at MM08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I can now fully commit to being first reserve for this, I have booked the Friday off work and will come down bike and tent in hand.

I'll probably even turn up if I can't race, is there a stand this year for RetroBike?

Let the training commence, cough.

Gauntlet (Thrown)

Just done a quick calculation based on the depth of talent and commitment in my squad, and I estimate that the Sports Casuals will be targeting 20-22 laps... that should comfortably thrash our fellow Retrobike teams!

:cool:

Capt K

Attachments

• Gauntlet (Thrown).jpg
    Gauntlet (Thrown).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,168
I like the team issue gloves, I believe a handlebar moustash is also required ... and the girls have to ride side-saddle.

Well I'm predicting 24 laps for team B, and nothing less.
There will be spare bikes so no excuses ;)

heathy":7ctiheir said:

Looking forward to this
team b vs c

place your bets ;)
We have the unknown Nobby the Sheep. Recently found out he used to race expert class, now masters ;)

gump":16pz4s06 said:
heathy":16pz4s06 said:

Looking forward to this
team b vs c

place your bets ;)
We have the unknown Nobby the Sheep. Recently found out he used to race expert class, now masters ;)

:LOL:
agreed this should be good - very competitive, although we have secret weapon aka Lid. Not bothered about beating Team C but must at least beat the Sports Casuals ;)

:LOL:
may have fibbed a little with nobby..

You will be bothered about team C :D . Team of 10 could be tough to beat - with only 2/3 laps each, they can sprint all the laps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back