MM12

Status
Not open for further replies.
REKIBorter":2eg2nrjy said:
If they have another cross-over like last year that was an ideal spot. You get twice as much action per lap. Don't want to be too far from the arena / bogs / showers / bike wash. Will wait and see what the course map looks like nearer the event.

Last years position was great, but not too near the bogs...........

I'm really looking forward to this highlight of the summer for sure :cool:

When we dropped in the entries, Pat was saying that there will be a crossover again. He also suggested the course would be similar to last year's.

Beginning the labrynthine task of selecting the squadron of debutant machinery fit for my annual 3-4 laps of Eastnor....

The Shortlisted

Ritchey P22
Brodie Kinetic
Merlin Mountain
S Bike 800
Kona Hot
Rocky Mountain Summit

All of course, currently in a state of some undress.

Attachments

• P22 WiP 2.jpg
    P22 WiP 2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 419
mrkawasaki":9r4vr2fk said:
The Shortlisted

Ritchey P22
Brodie Kinetic
Merlin Mountain
S Bike 800
Kona Hot
Rocky Mountain Summit

P22, because of course you must
S Bike, to confuse the moderners
Summit or Brodie, either or, for me to droll close to (but not over, promise)

Hope that helps! :LOL:

jonnyboy666":31lwx9lm said:
scouring ebay for useful camping bits aswel :D :D

I'm going to aim for a tent that I can fit inside, and a bed that doesn't go flat after an hour for this year!
Really looking forward to this too

makster":2p7nxjm8 said:
jonnyboy666":2p7nxjm8 said:
scouring ebay for useful camping bits aswel :D :D

I'm going to aim for a tent that I can fit inside, and a bed that doesn't go flat after an hour for this year!
Really looking forward to this too

What were you doing in bed for more than an hour?! I've never heard such slacking... :p

jonnyboy666":3gpb2b7z said:
i wondered that but i got the impression from previous events it was a case of first come first served regarding pitching your wagon. i should be there on wednesday about 5pm if all goes well so that should be early enough for a pond side pitch, also, the green rabbit has a retrobike banner he said i could pick up from the leith hill ride and i have some boundary tape i can nick from work so i'll do my best to tape an area off as i think i will likely be the first of us there.

Jonny
I'll see if i can get the Mrs to "borrow" some "crime scene" boundry tape from work :)

i've got some 'crime scene' cordon tape on my work van.

i could bring a roll for late thurs night/early friday morning...

I remember the last time i raced there i woke up to the stuff around the
campsite area and my tent! That was a bad day for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back