1988 Fisher CR-7 - SOLD

How do you feel about a MEGAdib? If today goes well (wish me luck!) I reckon I might be able to afford it sometime in Autumn...?

I'm maybe 78% joking...

Is it (roughly) set up for you in the pic? How tall are you?

elPedro666":39oiby4f said:
How do you feel about a MEGAdib? If today goes well (wish me luck!) I reckon I might be able to afford it sometime in Autumn...?

I'm maybe 78% joking...

:LOL: :LOL: That is a MEGAdib!! I'm not sure that I can hang on to it for that long mate as I'm trying to minimise the flock down to those that fit me and get used, since we have recently moved house. I'm just 6ft and I would need to put the saddle up perhaps a inch or two from where it to ride it comfortably.

benbonty":1qv3p4p0 said:
elPedro666":1qv3p4p0 said:

I'm maybe 78% joking...

:LOL: :LOL: That is a MEGAdib!! I'm not sure that I can hang on to it for that long mate as I'm trying to minimise the flock down to those that fit me and get used, since we have recently moved house. I'm just 6ft and I would need to put the saddle up perhaps a inch or two from where it to ride it comfortably.

:LOL:
I wouldn't ask really, but if it is still around I'm hoping the next few hours are going to change our situation somewhat...

Bang on sizewise too :roll:

elPedro666":1b5nqnam said:
:LOL:
I wouldn't ask really, but if it is still around I'm hoping the next few hours are going to change our situation somewhat...

Bang on sizewise too :roll:

:LOL: In that case, good luck with whatever it is you're up to in the next few hours buddy!!

Back