1992 Specialized M2 Team - Ned Replica

Really good looking Ned Replica! Congrats man, it turned up very nice.
I know they used Vetta seats but somehow it feels strange to have a saddle like that instead of Spesh ProLong...

Superb, I too remember dreaming about the M2 when Ned was riding.

Good to see him looking fit and healthy with a pint and a plate of chips!

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone. I learned a lot of stuff doing this build, especially when it comes to DIY decals.

The saddle- I was working off the bike hanging at MBS, so I'm proud of the result.

Ned is doing well. Dont let the gray fool you, he can still crush the rides like he was 25.

Really classy, proportions perfect, nice and clean, just so right. Great to see Specialized's getting so much love as well

I've only managed to be able to see the photos of this for the first time today for some reason.

Just got to say, that is bloody gorgeous, you must be stoked with the way it's turned out. :cool:

Very cool.

Ooow very nice done.
:D

Do you exchange the rear derialleur to Suntour?

It only almost hurts to see you place the bike with the (nos) barends agains a wall.

Was just doing a bit of research...picked up a 1992 M2 Team frame today...or at least what I think is an M2 Team, (it's been through some changes).

Beautiful work, and I love the write up to go along with it...almost as much as I love Mr. Overend :D

Back