Campy wheel QRs - late 1970s ideally

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
as in title, matching pair or if not just a rear one (I have no rear but I do have a tatty front one)

in decent condition pls with no flaky chrome ;)

Forgive this question if it seems obvious!! Is it just QRs you are after or complete wheels? I have a few complete axles if you need them with QRs.
Thanks

fearny1979":2iyyjhe3 said:
Forgive this question if it seems obvious!! Is it just QRs you are after or complete wheels? I have a few complete axles if you need them with QRs.
Thanks

Both actually sorry!

I've amended the title of this thread as you're right it was confusing, I'm looking for QR skewers, but they are to suit the wheels I'm looking for here in case they don't come with skewers:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=196411

hope that clarifies... possible not eh? :LOL:

I have 3 or four sets so I will take photos and email them through to you if you like. Mine are from the late 70s early 80s.

If you send an email address privately I will send some pics tonight to see if they are the type you are after.
Cheers
Matt.

fearny1979":ek4qig8l said:
I have 3 or four sets so I will take photos and email them through to you if you like. Mine are from the late 70s early 80s.

If you send an email address privately I will send some pics tonight to see if they are the type you are after.
Cheers
Matt.

PM sent, thanks

Latest posts

Back