my next bike …...

theredchili

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Simply love the looks of this lovely hand made steel frame , i tried out a 29er a while back and though the frame was too big for me ,was able to throw it around nicely.The thing i thought which would make it more perfect was if it was Single speed.

I'm probably at least 12 months + aways from ordering one

Any guess at who makes it - i'm counting in seconds before someone gets it right ! :LOL:

Attachments

• Steel_Deluxe_29er_green.jpg
    Steel_Deluxe_29er_green.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 384
Not for a minute disputing the build quality of our American friends but surely one of the UK builders could build something very similar maybe better than this.

Just a thought.

Especially when you add in VAT, import duty and delivery.

Just a thought thats all - not my intention to inflame or offend.

letmetalktomark":1669u6hs said:
Not for a minute disputing the build quality of our American friends but surely one of the UK builders could build something very similar maybe better than this.

Just a thought.

None taken, just fancied an Indy Fab for a while - there's plenty of time for me to explore all options, its just something I'm planning on working too :cool:

theredchili":2srkoslo said:
letmetalktomark":2srkoslo said:

Just a thought.

None taken, just fancied an Indy Fab for a while - there's plenty of time for me to explore all options, its just something I'm planning on working too :cool:

I'm in a not dissimilar boat and have already found that being able to see/meet the builders means a lot to me.

Plus could be easier in the event of a warranty claim ......

Back