1993 Yeti ARC - UPDATED 06/2013

That looks very nice. Its got just the right amount of violet for me especially when its tied in with the fade of the forks :)

She is utterly wonderful.
I've got the full build kit bar the frame !
M730 / syncros / mani 1's etc
Very jealous !

Do you mind me asking where you found the frame?

Maybe I should go back to plan A and build it with Yeti forks. Although having sourced M2's would be a real shame not to spec them...

So here's mine so far - pretty much got all the bits to build it now. Just a severe lack of time...

You've set the benchmark bloody high though! Good work Martin :D

Attachments

• arc 92.JPG
    arc 92.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 711
That's shaping up to be an awesome build Darren. Your frame looks much tidier than mine... The M2 worked out really well on mine, I'll save the Accutrax in case I ever score an early 92 ARC.

I'll post some pics of mine all finished as soon as the silver stem comes in.

Re: 1993 Yeti ARC Project begins - UPDATED 04/08

You should find some of the stuff in this page interesting.

http://www.yetifan.com/YETI_PAST/90s/90s.html#teambikes

I have a picture of the Grewal frame that's at yeti now somewhere, also I have one of Grewals bike leaned up at Durango from back in the day. I'll look them up.

Nice work on the bikes guys, make sure to send pics to yetifan too!!

Re: 1993 Yeti ARC Project begins - UPDATED 04/08

I had a 92 Arc from new back in the day. The grey was indeed the actual colour of the custom Easton tubing. You might see other alloy frames polished, butbecausenof the make up of this custom tubing it was a Matt grey sort of finish. Mine ended up oxidising and going back under warranty and ended up yellow/ turq.

The FRO and the answer accutrax, and the grey FTW stems were grey paint.

Back