1988 Fisher CR-7 - SOLD

Still here..... Price now includes front cantilevers and a brand new chain!

I'll organise some new photos this evening!

I'm now really enjoying knowing how much I'm going to regret letting this go, but unless you happen to have a massive swaps list that ties up precisely with what's in The Box I'm going to have to watch it go by :cry:

elPedro666":2hd9sezq said:
I'm now really enjoying knowing how much I'm going to regret letting this go, but unless you happen to have a massive swaps list that ties up precisely with what's in The Box I'm going to have to watch it go by :cry:

Hi mate, I'm not looking forward to this leaving my possession either to be honest, the longer it here the closer its getting to being complete too, which doesn't help me to let go! I'm afraid I'm looking for cash on this one, its been an expensive month and next month is looking similar!

benbonty":2i7jtcmo said:
elPedro666":2i7jtcmo said:

Hi mate, I'm not looking forward to this leaving my possession either to be honest, the longer it here the closer its getting to being complete too, which doesn't help me to let go! I'm afraid I'm looking for cash on this one, its been an expensive month and next month is looking similar!

That's fair enough, I don't envy you one bit having to let it go :( Sadly we seem to have similar months! :roll: :LOL:

Back