Three Tribes "Mass Trespass" ~ Peaks ~ 21/04/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinnett177":exsnnhp2 said:
Will try and make this.

Be good to see you Mark, been ages! :D

I'll try to pick you out from amongst these hitherforeto unseen 'gentlemen' to which Paul refers :?

just been checking the mileage and this is only 39 miles from me so really looking forward to doing this.
hopefully the weather will be kind to us.
looking forward to meeting some new and old faces.
and of course giving the 'tude a good thrashing.
i have a spare bike if anyone is struggling. just pm me first.

I am afraid I'm going to have to miss this one. I forgot about a big open air event I'm doing in Huddersfield this Saturday - its a shame as this is an awesome route.

Hope you all have a great ride.

I promised somebody who's not been out with us a lift to one of our rides - anybody recognise themselves in that...? :?

just getting over a course of antibiotics for a chest infection and now little ones got chicken pox . so no sleep happening in our house then on the run up to this ride ... still i'm planning on being there.

:?

Unclejack":3lxuj9up said:
just getting over a course of antibiotics for a chest infection and now little ones got chicken pox . so no sleep happening in our house then on the run up to this ride ... still i'm planning on being there.

:?

Which bike are you riding ?

I can't make my mind up Kili/Pioneer :roll:

I'm not going to make it either, forced to work as I was in hospital all day on Monday with my daughter :(

Have a great ride all of you and get plenty of pics, this is something I have wanted to ride for a long time so I will be making the trip one weekend soon if anyone wants a rerun.

Unclejack":ukec7m4u said:
lobster . i will get the saracen in one piece again soon. promise. :oops: definitely for reeth .

[vulture mode] Just in case you forget how to rebuild the Saracen... May I be the first to call dibs :LOL: [/vulture mode]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back