FREE collection only alu BMX frame & steel forks

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Greetings from the other side!

FREE to good home, collection only from South Manchester. Donated by a mate who's clearing out his cellar, pretty low end but too good to chuck away(!?) I'd say it has 'hack' potential and under that awful thin white paint it's metallic blue... worth powdercoating perhaps?

564892_10150794356816171_586536170_12076310_1243633624_n.jpg

alu BMX frame with v-brake mounts (bosses long gone though)
steel forks (v-brake mounts have been sawn off by looks of it so caliper brake only at present)
headset with most of the gyro
Kobe saddle with clamp

for one piece crank (BB cups are in the frame), requires 27.2mm seatpost, 31.8mm seat collar, 21.1mm quill stem

Come and get it before I give it to the Any Old Iron chaps! :LOL:

Very kind I must say.....If anyone in Notts area wants a similar GT BMX frame, fork with wheels and bits please pm me!

Racin'snake":2s1gu32e said:
Very kind I must say.....If anyone in Notts area wants a similar GT BMX frame, fork with wheels and bits please pm me!

who ever takes it is doing me a favour TBH :D looks a bit GT-ish mine too, bet it's not tho....... else I'll be getting all Xixang and putting the price up to £1 :LOL:

Racin'snake":cns6p6f7 said:

Actually.....scrap that kind karma offer from me.....I just seen wot its worth on ebay!.....Ive given enuf bikes away recently anyway! lol

If you still have this end of next week I'll send my brother over to get it, he won't be back in Manchester until then... I was up for the waste weekend as well!
Just ordered a big trampoline and this would be perfect to turn into a Bmx trampoline bike for 'the kids' to use!

Kevhl":2pisocih said:
If you still have this end of next week I'll send my brother over to get it, he won't be back in Manchester until then... I was up for the waste weekend as well!
Just ordered a big trampoline and this would be perfect to turn into a Bmx trampoline bike for 'the kids' to use!

:LOL:

God only knows what a 'waste' weekend is... bl**dy smartphones!
What I meant was: I was up for the easter weekend and was only down the M56 from you as well!
Will let you know :)

BMX frame and forks

Hi, if you still have these, please could I collect them tomorrow on my way home from work? If so, please let me know where in South Manchester you are. Hope you still have them, my son will be well pleased. Thanks

Re: BMX frame and forks

Majorchis":1aevqi5r said:
Hi, if you still have these, please could I collect them tomorrow on my way home from work? If so, please let me know where in South Manchester you are. Hope you still have them, my son will be well pleased. Thanks

Chorlton-cum-Hardy, PM me your mobile no pls

Back