Torridon, 28th/29th April 2012

Baboing!

Last call for anyone wanting a place now Rado has pulled out. I'll give it a couple of days before I try to change the booking.

55/45 yes at the moment :p

Life in CHAOS type scenario :xmas-cool:

Keep the bunk just now - I'll confirm next week - otherwise if coming I'll camp happily.

Have another few SAGA tours to check out first :LOL:

gmac123":3lsonxwq said:
kaiser":3lsonxwq said:
Buuump! So with Rado unable to go anyone else wanting a berth? Going to be a classic!

gmac, I reckon between me you and gazz we could squeeze into something. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be leaving though.

if there's an opportunity of a share, it certainly makes the cost of the journey more practical :)

as mentioned earlier, was committed to drive so happy to drive, can accommodate early or late departures, also little difference to me via Stirling or forth road bridge.

pm'ed you.

4 Sleeps to go! Mr P are you coming?

Rob are you still happy to drive? and are the east coasters still meeting at mine? What time do we want to head off?

I'll be starting my bike build at lunch time.

Yes, happy to meet at yours TK. Let me know what time you want to leave, and I'll pick up Velo accordingly. Have we all taken the day off?

The Hairy Mary is ready with it's wobbly Truvativ BB bearings and ratchets failed SRAM shifters. At least the bloody fork still works...

Back