1992 Specialized M2 Team - Ned Replica

Very nice restoration!, makes me feel old as I remeber lusting over this bike when I was riding my Hardrock :D

Very nice :shock: ,

You've put a lot of effort into that baby and it seems that judging by the crouds comments its paid off - this must be going in for next months BOTM
thumb.gif

PS is that back wheel missing a spoke or is it my eyes playing tricks (I'm in hungover mode :oops: )

Feel the love!

A bike to neatly sum up where 'retro', as perhaps represented by Retrobike, and 'vintage', as perhaps represented by MTBR VRC, intersect or change over the timeline?

This is the common (or not so common in this case!) ground where we all feel the love!

Maybe this area of the Venn ought be called 'classic'....?!?

:D :cool:

Mr K

Yeah if it comes up in BOTM it gets my vote! This is one of the most beautiful bikes I've seen coming around... but maybe it's because this has also been on my wish list for about 12 years ;-)

Always admired Ned... he was my MTB idol and I was always "in love" with the first M2 Team models (so the ones with yellow decals and Duralcan on the top-tube). But for now I had to settle with a 1996 Team M2 :( ;)

Jyst hope I'll find one meself some day... :oops: But I see I already have the right fork from those extra pictures (a 1" headtube, non-adjustable FutureShock). It's a start ;-)

Void(EN12-82)

Latest posts

Back