Show us your RC104 thread ;-)

Silver Thomson 30.0 = Rocking horse poo. Urban legend :LOL:

Anyone with a layback 30.0 they want to part with?

Oh whites the coolest :cool: :LOL: :shock:

Yeah :shock:

I know mines a off brown at the mo... But as a colour range I think they all look really classy. I'd seen a Black one on STW and it looked average but Marks looks fantastic. I'd say they are the best hardtails Pace has pumped out since the RC200/300's :D
I'm happy with mine, can you tell?

Awkward Kid":qep3ve7t said:
Yeah :shock:

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

:D

Just received a Hope SS/Trials wheel for my Pace.

Going to fit the Alfine on my Genesis along with the rigid forks from the Pace and add the Hope SS/Trials wheel and a pair of Reba Team forks.

Plan is to regain the love of SS but if things go array then I will be going a retro tastic 1 x 6 as the Hope freewheel will take 6 cogs a la:

IMG_2253.JPG

Will be different I guess :LOL:

I finished mine up a while back, even got one of those silver Thomson posts as well :LOL:
I didn't like the brake routing under the top tube so got new long hoses and routed it under the downtube, it looks much neater that way.
I went with 1x9, straight bars, polished Ritchey classic stem, Fox RLT100's etc.
Will put some photo's up sometime soon and a full spec list.

Jaz":1olr6p6m said:
I finished mine up a while back, even got one of those silver Thomson posts as well :LOL:
I didn't like the brake routing under the top tube so got new long hoses and routed it under the downtube, it looks much neater that way.
I went with 1x9, straight bars, polished Ritchey classic stem, Fox RLT100's etc.
Will put some photo's up sometime soon and a full spec list.

letmetalktomark":1olr6p6m said:
Rear brake cable routing needs a Mahoosive length cable/hose doesn't it!

Looks good

What are the forks?

Is it not meant to go under the downtube? Which would mean a massive length. :?

I didn't like it that way so went under the top tube meself. :LOL:

Stem will be changed once I know what length I want but happy enough for now. A fair bit of the kit came off my Kona Blink including the forks, which are just Tora SLs I think. Not the most expensive of forks but pretty decent according to my retro standards. :LOL:

Back