Kili Wot #2 - FINALLY!! A finished build photo!!

So what colour Saracen decals do I go with??

• Black

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • White

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
woot woot you bagged another..

I love this frame, if it's anything like your Killi Wot this will be a fantastic build.

I should have my hands on a Killi estay by the end of the month, really looking forward to that build....

Will keep a keen eye on this thread :cool: :cool:

Project twos looked great on the kili wot, so see why you would go the same route on this one. I might have made an offer on the current forks if they were ahead.

Yeah, they're my favourite rigid fork :cool:

So, having spent half the afternoon traipsing to and from the shed I've more or less decided to go ahead and fit the disc wheelset to my Explosif sooner rather than later so that I can use the Mavics on this...

...the yellow hubs are a bit more colour than I had intended but I'm sure I can live with that :LOL:

Wheels will probably go on my RSP, bars and shifters on SWMBO's Stumpy, canti's will stay on here as they're black...

...got a black Syncros headset on the blue Wot that I shall swap for a silver one so the black one can go on here, black Syncros stem and bar, black seat post and Flite, Mavic Crossrides with Tioga tan-wall tyres.

Probably move the fork on to someone with a purple Saracen frame (like my Comp) if they need it :cool:

I saw this bike for sale, but hesitated too long.

Looking forward to this build, as this is my favourite e-stay bike, although personally, I would have kept the original paint. :cool:

We_are_Stevo":cx9of57h said:
Probably move the fork on to someone with a purple Saracen frame (like my Comp) if they need it :cool:

It's people like you that cost me money :LOL:

Is that a 1" or 1 1/8th steerer on that fork :roll:

:cool:

NeilM":u9e2q3mc said:
I saw this bike for sale, but hesitated too long.

Looking forward to this build, as this is my favourite e-stay bike, although personally, I would have kept the original paint. :cool:

I know, I know, that paint is pretty cool; but it has to be red, and I know I won't regret it... ;)

Back