Friday night is nightride night!

zigzag":197gwen9 said:
I dare say I could be persuaded, although it kind of puts a crimp on my Friday afternoon road ride... ;)

Where were you thinking? Just in time to injure myself in preparation for Torridon...

Are you off on Friday?

kaiser":3pzrrthx said:
zigzag":3pzrrthx said:
I dare say I could be persuaded, although it kind of puts a crimp on my Friday afternoon road ride... ;)

Where were you thinking? Just in time to injure myself in preparation for Torridon...

Are you off on Friday?
Could always take it off, only had the 1 day off this year - let me check with my boss tomorrow...

I should point out whilst I'm off I have daddy duties but could possibly get away mid afternoon. Thus the wondering if you were off since your going an afternoon ride.

BvT not sure yet. I've enjoyed Carron and GT at nicht.

aha, in that case mid afternoon or evening would be fine. I finish early on a Friday, and if I start even earlier then I can be out the door and on a bike by 1.30...

I think CV is still a bit knackered with fallen trees, sure I read a something along those lines on STW last week.

Happy to GT it, but dare I say, Pitmedden could be an option - drive to mine, (same distance as CV for you), and we can car-share rest of the way in the mighty Ka? Might even get some east-coasters out to play too...

BVT - same goes for you, we can figure out car arrangements from mine...

"Happy to GT it, but dare I say, Pitmedden could be an option - drive to mine, (same distance as CV for you), and we can car-share rest of the way in the mighty Ka? Might even get some east-coasters out to play too..."

Did some body say Pitmedden :D

Let me think about it, its a hoor of a way to go for a nightride.

True, it's a fair trek, but there's some cracking riding - and if you can get away early, could get through there late afternoon and get some proper daylight riding in and not bother with the torches?

Happy west-coasting it too if you want to keep it closer to home... Mugdocks maybe? Wouldn't be averse to a bit of the old Drum either... I'm easy.

Back