The bike that refuses to leave home

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I really struggled to let go of this in the first place when I sold it probably six months ago now :shock: then I sold the wheels a couple of months later :?

I bought the frame back about a week after I sold it when the new owner was just about to ebay it :roll: so when I bought the wheels back last Wednesday I decided to build it back up today as its been pouring down all day :?

Not really retro I know, about 1999/2000 but still nice I think and still unridden :oops: it just doesn't want to leave :)

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p8.jpg

In the new edition of Webster's Dictionary under the word " agreeable " they've simply placed a photo of this lush bike. :LOL:

Love it :cool: yes silver stem and please black tyre . (just my little pet hate) I only like one colour for tyres black.

tintin40":2l56o8s2 said:
Love it :cool: yes silver stem and please black tyre . (just my little pet hate) I only like one colour for tyres black.

Yer just weird, you are.............. :p

But yes, silver stem, and no longer have it unridden............the sun's starting to come out, and the roads will be dryer and salt-less soon..........

Back