Just another Funk?? :)-

Mike I was going to use a all black Flite but then seen this one that looked grey on the seller pics and blue sides but as you all can see not doesnt have anything grey.
I will change something's for sure to try to improve, and yes, I'm also picky so no worries :)

Matthew, fair comment and like I said I've tryed to think about several ways to build this bike but I think for the Bike/brand it is we should use the best and since I've always used this way to build all my bikes and all I have this one I think would not be different ;)

Any way open to suggestions so beside "don't like" I'm open to ideas ;)

Edit:
World Ranger, I'm waiting on the nipples to build the wheels and I have this tyres of course and will use others skinwall type to try, I understand what you say and yes, could look better ;)
About the rigid forks.... Uiii, really?
To be honest I have lots of forks but no rigid ones so can not try that style for now :)

i just think the frame is the star off the show,i think i would just use good quality silver parts. did you have a complete respray or just some touch up done?

It's true, but I got some parts initially and went on that way and if you see it almost seems that I've started from the crankset to the rest but no, was just kind of an opportunity of parts versus colour build so I went for this option :roll:
I even posted before that I was surprised with some other bikes where they use only "simpler" components and some guys just love them for life, on my idea/taste it's the opposite so I was really curious to see how you guys would comment my build :LOL:

The Frame was touched up and got another set of varnish on all frame to re-protect everything ;)

matthew71":c1gln8jj said:
i just think the frame is the star off the show,i think i would just use good quality silver parts. did you have a complete respray or just some touch up done?

When is the frame not the star (especially on this site)? Personally, I like the ano parts. I could see building it with silver and black parts too.

Good to hear you are going with a black saddle and spoke wheels.

BTW, that frame is unreal. Love that color combo!

frame and fork are WOW! :cool: really like that a lot. the rest… i dunno. just too much going on so it's hard to pin point what's making it go wrong. i think most of the ano parts are okay. the saddle, spin wheels and cream tyres/grips gotta go. maybe a black seatpost, and silver stem to pull things together and continue from the frame/fork???

With black/silver parts and regular spoked wheels this bike could look awesome IMHO.

about a 50 /50 split off what people think nuno,and i can see why portugal has no money left now,you spent it all on them ringle bits :D

Matthew, hahaha, you got it right but please dont say to no one because I´m not a economy helper at all :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks guys for the Opinions and I went to the garage today to do some visual changes just for the Photos and to see how did it went.

Of course I dont have a 1 1/4 Stem because its very dificult to find, same for the Headset, was really expensive and this is a rare colour to get, even worst I got this NOS so I dont have this in stock to try your ideas on a "better"/"conservative" Build ;)

Same for the Hubs and Crankset, love this also and without the other parts the Bike looked to me kind of naked :roll:

Any way there it is:

Of course I have a better Flite and other Tyres but this was just for the Pic ;)

:cool:

Back