Bike theft, Keighley area.

XCDave

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Evening all,
Just got back to Keighley from Devon to find my garage door in bits and some bikes missing. Please, if anyone sees them anywhere at all, contact me on d dot g dot robinson at hotmail dot co dot uk.

Details:
2007 Santa Cruz Chameleon, large, black - last of the horizontal dropout models.
Rock Shox Pike 454 coil forks, black.
Halo Freedom Disc wheels, white, with white Spin Doctor hubs.
Full M750 XT groupset - double and Shimano M800 bash, short cage rear mech, 9 speed.
Titec saddle, riser bars, seatpost, 60mm stem, all in black.
FSA Pig DH Pro headset, black.
DMR V12 pedals, black.
There's a little red star at the top of the seat tube on the frame on the driveside.

2008 Orange P7, 17 inch, black, with white decals.
Orange F8 rigid fork, black.
Halo Freedom Disc wheels, white, with white Spin Doctor hubs.
M750 XT groupset - 1 x 9 set up, long cage rear mech, Blackspire front ring, no bash or chain guide.
M765 XT brakes (I'd borrowed these brakes from the Chameleon above).
Titec saddle, Flat Tracker bars, seatpost, 90mm stem, all in black.
FSA Pig DH Pro headset, black.
DMR V8 pedal, black, on the non-driveside - they've left the other pedal on the floor where it was for storage reasons!

Would especially like any news of my Chameleon, but I was in the process of finishing off the P7 and had only ridden it once! The forks on it were brand new only a couple of weeks ago. Any info at all, please do get in touch, and if you're in the Keighley area - keep that garage under close scrutiny!
Thanks,
Dave.

Gutted for you Dave.
I work in Cross Hills and there has been a lot of bike thefts there too. One was on Wed aft opposite my works yard, I noticed 2 bikes lent outside the gym on my way too the post office, as I was on my way back through the village there was a white flatbed transit van with said bikes in the back. It was a bloody Gypo that we see from time to time hunting for scrap. Didn't get the reg number cos it was half missin :twisted:

Worth having a look at that shop on North St as he gets good bikes in.

Will keep an eye out.

Rick.

Bit of an update on this, just had a call from the police and a quick trip down the station to find my Chameleon in a mostly complete state. Yippee! No sign of the P7 though, or the 70's Carlton Grand Prix which I didn't notice yesterday, so any news please do get in touch.
Thanks,
Dave.

Back