'Official' Retrobike Pace Serial Number Thread

Yet another one to add to the list.

18RC0771

This is an RC200 F5, however the numbering appears to more consistent with the F3's listed. I bought this second hand, but it came with the original invoice from sunset MTB in Cardiff and this stated that it was an F5 (with rear disc brake mount).

Thanks

pieboy25

OK, so I may have been right to be confused about what model my RC200 is. I have just found out some old documents that came with the bike when I got it, it looks like these are insurance estimates done by Sunset Mountain Biking in 2001. There are 2 docs, 1 is a handwritten note and the other is a typed document with a breakdown of the components. The printed one states that the frame is an F5 (this is the one I remember reading) but the handwritten note states that it is an F3!?

So anyway considering the other frame numbers listed here and the fact that mine fits in with the F3 number ranges I think that mine is in fact an F3 and not an F5.

Were there any differences between F3's and F5's that would allow me to identify for certain?

Apologies neill for the confusion, it doesn't matter really but I was confused and wanted to get this off my chest.

Thanks

oooooooooooh! look what I just found today in one of my calls :D :D

It had to come home with me :LOL:

Attachments

• rc0223.JPG
    rc0223.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,290
  • bars.JPG
    bars.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,290
  • rc0224.JPG
    rc0224.JPG