Who'll be doing the HONC this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Sinnett in the house, the Leffe is open and Conti 1.5's at 92 psi fitted - providing they don't blow the rim sidewalls all should be fine......

Feeling lousy , couple of paracetmol and some boddingtons later decided to sweat it out on the Single speed :twisted:

Forecast looks dry - bit guessing it will be a mud fest !

Way marked for sure as stated earlier

I forgot to add to help with the mud-fest there seems to be some sort of motorbike trail event going on at the same time according to the signs next to HONC signs of course following same parts of the HONC route :shock:

Had a great day at honc thrashed it on the old rockhopper. Got lost four times and gravy is still missing due to poor signing. Can't wait to do it again next year defenetly on this old iron horse again

Fest":3mc4ajsf said:
gravy is still missing due to poor signing.

Here I am :LOL:

Another great HoNC again, the weather was kind and trails were great, the Gulf Kona was a dream to ride, I absolutely loved it but think I might feel the pain later :roll:

I didnt get lost just went the wrong way ! I was aiming for the 50k but missed the split and took the 100k without realizing , I thought that the food stop was a long way and when I got there I checked my gps and had notched up 35 miles or 50k already ...... FFS :LOL: i then bumped into the Retrobike pro team who were taking on fuel (the stodgeist bread pudding) I took the 50k route back though and met a cold bedraggled Fest laughing at me at the finish line.

The route as I mentioned was great one bit in particular on the 100k route was the fast grass through the winding valley with sunshine and blue sky's ....... Worth the mistake

So was a great day and was good ot meet faces of new and see the usual crew :cool: Finally a BIG thanks to Mrs DAJ for the home baked chocolate covered flapjack.... Delicious and hit the spot perfectly :D

See you at the next one

Cheers

James :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back