New modern custom road frame (Now built!)

Rides

Done a couple of rides on this bike and it very responsive yet comfy too. I made a very good decision having it built :D

Re: Build up

slimjoe":2ad0o6e9 said:
Its not for the road purists but im a mountain biker at heart and wanted this to reflect the humour that has been seen with MTB's over the years.

I don't really understand that remark. Apart from being thoroughly modern it doesn't offend my delicate road bike sensibilities at all. In fact I rather like it.

Mark.

Cost

jackcharlton":2e6zvi8v said:
love that-really nice job-looks expensive to build up!

I had to put a lot of overtime and man hours in to pay for this bike :roll:

Its the first brand new complete bike ive bought since 1992 :!:

Worth the wait though its really nice to ride.

Re: Build up

daccordimark":2pc67fzk said:
slimjoe":2pc67fzk said:
Its not for the road purists but im a mountain biker at heart and wanted this to reflect the humour that has been seen with MTB's over the years.

I don't really understand that remark. Apart from being thoroughly modern it doesn't offend my delicate road bike sensibilities at all. In fact I rather like it.

Mark.

Thanks Mark, i work in a road environment and the majority of my colleagues go for the carbon packages with no soul. Thought as i was doing the whole custom bike build id do it a little different ;)

And the best part is it rides like it as nitros kit fitted..very modern handling!

i've just seen this bike in the flesh - it's a beauty as are the other creative metalworks bikes i saw at the shop.

Out of interest, hope i'm not being too cheeky but how much did the frame build cost?

thanks

J

Back