Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Seems we've a few on Retrobike now?!
Let's see them all in one click ;)

e90b34ef.jpg

d6e483dd.jpg

Funny how there seem to be so many (relatively) on here.

Getting as common as Konas :LOL:

We must have at least one of each colour - black being the coolest :cool: :LOL:

IMGP2568.jpg

Wish the seat posts were a more common size though, with mine I really want silver finishing kit but can I find a 30.0 Thomson Elite in silver? Can I fudge. :cry:
Might just shim a 27.2 but Pace seem to think that's a bad idea, anyone have any opinions on that?

Mines not finished yet either, but in this pic you can get some idea of the flavour.

IMGP0066.jpg

Keep looking Jaz and a silver thomson will come up s/h. I would have prefered to buy new but I've got a s/h one now and the Kona post in the pic. It was supposed to be silver but actually matches the grey of the Pace decals really well. :cool:

Oh, and everyone knows that Morris Blue is the colour. :roll:

:LOL:

Please don't use those On one forks :(

They are a terribly harsh ride even for a rigid fork.

The ones I had were nearly 1.4kg too :shock:

I'm gonna try them. I have a set of suspension forks for it too, so I can chop and change if I feel like it. My eyes are still open for a better rigid option though. ;)

firedfromthecircus":23mho1em said:
I'm gonna try them. I have a set of suspension forks for it too, so I can chop and change if I feel like it. My eyes are still open for a better rigid option though. ;)

Salsa Cromoto

firedfromthecircus":188svyl9 said:
Keep looking Jaz and a silver thomson will come up s/h. I would have prefered to buy new but I've got a s/h one now and the Kona post in the pic. It was supposed to be silver but actually matches the grey of the Pace decals really well. :cool:

Oh, and everyone knows that Morris Blue is the colour. :roll:

:LOL:

Yeah I'll keep looking for a silver one 2nd hand or new, least I managed to get a black Thomson 30.0 on Ebay tonight to keep me going. For a bargain £19 as well :cool:

Back