MacRetro Trading Post

kaiser":e9d8ig5s said:
The Ken":e9d8ig5s said:
Looking for a set of 130+ travel single crown front forks - what have you got?

I have some Marzocchi's. Drop off 3's and All mountain 4's. IIRC.

He did this to me TK, hes no selling them, just letting you know he has what you need :LOL:

I 'rented' a nice pair of forks off chiefy for the Fat - that might be the way to do it, you know how he hates to part with anything. Soften the blow.

Hoy ya bams, TK my mistake on the drop offs are 130mm the Am's are 120. Anyway dont have fresh pics but here they are here on the Azonic and later the fire eye.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

cosmetically fair but work fine though theres a wee slooshy sound aff them. Doesn't seem to effect performance at all. £45 should cover it.

So...... much as i love the look/heritage of the dekerf and I cant say it has not been fun, think i may pass it on- first option to the macretro crowd. Price will be what I paid plus postage (off to find out what I paid) size 19 ctc and 23 ctc top tube. I also have a tin of spray paint that is a good match if you want to cover the black paint on the rear stay where it was repaired, prob good idea as surface rust starting to come thru. Also included are some judys-painted in the same colourway as the frame albeit no internals you can have gratis It is much more of a arse up head down machine and ive got the yo for back pain fun. Rest of the bike will prob be up for sale if the frame sells.

2011-12-11114804.jpg

2011-12-11114821.jpg

Has the KM won you over or is there something else on the horizon?

Anyone have any biopace rings? Looking for a 38t middle, alloy preferred.

Hi Kaiser, Might be interested, was looking for something a little more modern I think, what year are they? Frame they are going on is 2006.

I think they are early 2000's. TBH I haven't a clue about them maybe eck'll know. Whats the frame?

Back