The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

m88arx":1pmg801e said:
Is that for the full bike or the frame or frame and the forks

cheers

Think cyfa was optimistic with respect. Seen a fair few zaskars go for £200-250 recently, I couldnt shift my backwoods in mint condition, D521 on xt wheels and Marzocchi Z2 forks for £170, so I would say £120-140 for yours mate.Complete bike.

So if i was going to sell it would it be better if i split her up what kinda prices would the components go for a bit new to this but would do it if i needed to

cheers

I normally look on ebay and whatnot whic h the prices are usually a tad higher.

Agree with coomber here.

Strange, maybe because of the recession, i dont know.

Be better for you to sell complete i reckon.

Whilst I am a fan problem with stx components is they won't sell for much. And wheels and forks on it are ok but not great. So against normal advice I would say you would be better off selling complete as cyfa says.

Cheers guys for the info
I do have a question like got up early this morning had a bit of a cleaning session, went out on the bike and a few guys asked if the gt was a zaskar done a bit of looking around and theres two bikes one frame looks exactly like my bike same decals one with zaskar one just polished up if it was how could i tell

cheers
marc

Attachments

• IMAG0374.jpg
    IMAG0374.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 2,285
A zaskar will have flat top tube end and be stamped 6061 inside dropouts one side stamped month year and size on the other. Expect yours will be stamped 7005 indicating a backwoods.

Nothing stamped on the bike all original has sticker on it saying 6061 al on it so but still looks the spitting double of the zaskars on fleebay

cheers

Attachments

• IMAG0371.jpg
    IMAG0371.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2,576
God loves a trier mate
Wishfull thinking
I will get my 2003 zaskar back i had one day
hopefully
:cry:

cheers guys

Back