Amp Research B5 - Complete

+2 for the control tech seat post and stem, that would look really lovely.

Always fancied one of these as I love the look of the frame and forks. Eager to see how it finishes up...

Hmm... so Just awaiting a lovely stem with a clamp to match the bars and then a replacement rear shock as its a touch pogo!

Spun it around the block to find everythings tight and no play.....not long till i can rip it around the trails.

Control Tech is definatly the end game for it...thanks fellas. :D

Giom6 Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:40 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That looks awesome, you must be pleased with it?!?!?

Almost... just an XLite Angelo stem with the same colour clamp as the bars outstanding and Im about there....I will swap that rear shock for a new Risse unit at some point :D

Thanks for the feedback RB's

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It certainly is a lovely frame - although, since I bought it off you I haven't had time to do anything with it! It's still in the box you sent me it in which is a real shame...

I'm half way through building up another bike and running out of cash fast so I suspect I may have to sell it on again so I can get this build finished...

Let me know if you'd want to see it again?

Back