Nokon Cables

Rich

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Hi Guys,

Read the lastest issue of MBA magazine and they were talking about the advantages of Nokon cable housings over standard housings...

Anyone used these before? I was thinking how pimping it would look to come up with a rasta combination!!! :cool:

Rich

Attachments

• nokonprod.jpg
    nokonprod.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2,303
Weight winnies love them .

have read a lot of good comments , and the choice of colour is good .

but very expensive . £40 a set .

Yo Rich..

They look great, have never heard of them until now.. Is there a stockist in NZ?

Anodised, expensive, of no discernible benefit and they creak like mad too. Prime retro material :LOL:

Yo Roon!

I'd had a look around NZ, no joy yet, ebay.com has a few sellers but yep, they are expensive, MBA liked them though and said them combined with the new Kool-stop techtonic pads are the best v-brake combo going! :)

Rich

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've got them on the Klein Palomino. Work very well, not as light and action as Gore, but very positive shifting. I'd imagine you'll get more feel if using them on brakes.
The only problems so far are naff instructions and they creak a little. You probably wouldn't notice it on a conventional frame, but the internal routing makes it louder :roll:

Back