Today I was mostly riding.....

That is one of the great things about MTB though - you can get there quickly and, relatively, quietly - so you get to see lots more wildlife. Always running in to raptors (birds, not dinosaurs) and deer in the Wyre. :)

From Moreton to Broadway taking in some HONC air!

(And making sure the bike wasn't going to fall apart after I washed it yesterday...)

dscn0678w.jpg

dscn0679p.jpg

dscn0680x.jpg

nevadasmith":1zbfv094 said:

(And making sure the bike wasn't going to fall apart after I washed it yesterday...)

So ready for the 100k on Sunday ? ;)

theredchili":1m7brpap said:
nevadasmith":1m7brpap said:

gutted i am missing the 100k , dave will never make it, he will blowing out off hia ass after 20 k, you better take them lush energy gel,s by the bucket :LOL:

matthew71":31pgcpyj said:
theredchili":31pgcpyj said:
nevadasmith":31pgcpyj said:

gutted i am missing the 100k , dave will never make it, he will blowing out off hia ass after 20 k, you better take them lush energy gel,s by the bucket :LOL:

100K? I just spat my beer over my laptop :shock:

No way chap - 50K for me :D

matthew71":2uvuuo5f said:
theredchili":2uvuuo5f said:
nevadasmith":2uvuuo5f said:

Your such a cheeky bugger!!!! :LOL:

Back